Frequently Asked Questions
Our estimate are presented on a professional format and are base on the measurements and the surveying of your property and include:
- Written detail Proposal of labor and material needed to get your project completed and the price you will pay including everything.
- Copy of our Insurance
- References of similar projects in your area
- Copy of our Warranty
- For Interior estimates takes a little longer is about 5 minutes per room you want us to quote plus an additional 10 minutes to write the proposal.
- For the exterior of a house it takes an average of 25 minutes from the time of arrival to the time you get the estimate in your hands.
Simple answer is Yes (only for Exterior Painting Estimates) but we can provided a more detail and precise estimate if we can meet with you and talk about what problems or concerns you may have before we survey the property
Yes we can live a hard copy of the estimate with you or we can email or fax you a copy of it
- Exterior Residential Painting
- Pressure Washing
- Carpentry Repair
- Interior Residential Painting
- Drywall Installation and Repair
- Popcorn Ceiling Painting and Removal
- Deck Staining and Restoration
- Gutter Repair and Replacement
- Commercial Painting and repair: Retail, Multifamily office space etc
Advance Painting has been in business since 2004
The Charlotte metropolitan area includes North Carolina and South Carolina
We recommend that you call us directly at 704 529 8405 and speak to one of our representatives so they can get the information we need from you for us to schedule the repair as soon as possible
Need a Charlotte, NC Area Painter?
We will be there with you every step of the way, answering all your questions and addressing any concerns you may have. Ready to schedule a free painting service consultation, or would like to learn more about Why use Advance Painting.